Amazon Hiring Freshers for Cloud Support Associate | 0-1 Year EXP.
Company Name: Amazon
Job Role: Cloud Support Associate
Experience: 0-1 years
Apply by: Immediate
Candidates with a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or MCA can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as a Cloud Support Associate at Amazon.
Key Job details:
- Helps individuals and businesses take their computing infrastructures and applications into the Cloud.
- Apply advanced troubleshooting techniques to provide unique solutions to our customers’ individual needs
- Drive customer communication during critical events
- Interact with leading technologists around the world and resolve customer issues
Eligibility and Skills:
- 0-1 year of experience in Linux/Windows Systems administration / Database design and Optimization / BigData Analysis / Network administration / Dev-ops.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering in one of the branches (CSE/IT/ECE/EEE) or MCA
- Troubleshooting / Support experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Self-starter who is excited about technology
- Basics in OS concepts / Linux/Unix Systems administration (Ubuntu, CentOS, RedHat, Solaris, etc) (advantage)
- Exposure to Cloud computing
Amazon is a giant E-commerce company that was founded in 1994 by Jeff Bezos. It provides cloud computing and Artificial intelligence technology. The company is headquartered in Washington, United States.
Link to Apply for Cloud Support Associate at Amazon Check Details
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: