American Express hiring for Software Engineer in Gurgaon location.
Posting Date: 23/June/2020-Ongoing
Job Role: Software Developer
Location: Gurgaon, India
Experience: 2-6 Years of Experience
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in CS or CSE or Relevant
- Design and developer software applications.
- Automation test and building tools.
- Knowledge in SDLC (Design, architecture, and development of systems)
- Hand-on experience in software development.
- 50% time in coding, API specs, proof of concepts, testing, and reviews.
- co-ordinating and assisting with the technical product manager for blueprints.
- Communicating on solution design with internal and external business partners.
- 2-6 years in design and development using Java J2EE.
- Integration/deployment in an Agile Framework (SDLC).
- Knowledge in DevOps and test-driven development.
- Java, J2EE
- Groovy Script
- Node.js, React and AngularJS
- RESTful API development
- Spring Boot, Spring MVC
- Kubernetes, Mesos, Swarm, and more.
- Knowledge in Product Engineer
- Contact center technologies and more
- Excellent analytical and thinking skills.
- Software development and testing.
- Knowledge in software configuration.
- Designing high availability applications and more
- GAAP (Genesys) product knowledge
- Vxml,icm scripting
About American Express:
American Express is a multinational financial service company. It provides banking and financial services and products to the customer and businesses. The company is headquartered at 200 Vesey Street, New York City.
Company Website: American Express
Company Career portal: American Express Careers