Cognizant Technology Solutions (CTS) hiring for Sr. Application Analyst at Chennai location.
Quick Info about Job:
Posting Date: 01 / June / 2020
Company: Cognizant Technology Solutions
Job Role: Sr. Application Analyst
Location: Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
Experience: 4 – 8 Years of Experience
Education: Science / Engineering Graduate (B.Tech/B.E)
Field: Technology & Engineering
- Managing and monitoring the application and supporting the team.
- Updating the potential impact to the application owners.
- Managing the Tickets and escalating to L1 team
- Altering leads about the SLA breach
- Escalation of tickets
- As a Sr Service Analyst, their job is to Provide daily updates on tasks assigned to them
- Collecting data and providing eh reports
- Ensuring that a given set of targets or tasks are completed (incidents, Operational changes, service requests, etc.
- Coordinating with other support groups
- Providing KT sessions
- Knowledge sharing
- After the production release proving the KT to the support team
Contribution to Org Initiatives:
- Participating in the project and delivering the leadership
- Creative and innovative ideas at work
- Providing information and data for production management
- Spring Core
- Core Java
- REST Web Services
Other Skills (An advantage)
- ANSI SQL
Click on the below link to get the full information on the job role of Sr. Application Analyst at Cognizant.
About the Company:
Cognizant Technology Solution is an American information technology and digital company. It provides services in digital growth with Artificial Intelligence, IoT (Internet of Things), Cloud infrastructure, and more. It also provides Business Outsourcing and consulting. The company is headquartered at Teaneck, New Jersey. The current CEO of Cognizant company is Brian J. Humphries.
The Cognizant company was founded by Kumar Mahadeva and Francisco D’Souza in 1994. In India, Chennai is the headquarter of Cognizant where it has more than 13 branches. Currently, the company has over 292,500 employees and has a total revenue of $16.1 Billion.
Company Website: Cognizant
Find more jobs: Cognizant Careers