DXC Technology Hiring Freshers for Associate Professional Application Developer in Bangalore.
Post Date: 10/July/20 – Ongoing (See details)
Job Role: Associate Professional Application Developer
Location: Bangalore, India
Experience: Fresher or (Zero or more years)
Education: Bachelor’s degree or relevant Experience
- Coding, testing, documenting, and implementing programs.
- Co-ordination and providing Technical and production support.
- Reviewing the peers.
- Creating units and test plans for the given programming.
- Programming and testing skills
- Software skills (computer and business solution)
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Designing, creating and testing programs
- Good Interaction skills with team members and customers.
- Work in a team environment
Eligibility and Education:
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant education or experience.
- 0 or more years of experience in programming.
- Experience and knowledge in operating systems, hardware, and software.
- Relational database knowledge and experience
About the Company:
DXC Technology is an American multinational company. The company is headquartered in Tysons, Virginia, the United States and the CEO of the company is Mike Salvino. It provides IT services and consulting. The company has total working employees of 130,000 and has a total revenue of over US $20.75 billion.
Company Website: DXC Technology
More Jobs at DXC: DXC Jobs