DXC Technology Hiring for System Development in Bangalore.
Quick Info about Job:
Posting Date: 06 / June / 2020
Company: DXC Technology
Job Role: System Development
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Experience: 3+ Years
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science / Engineering / related field
Field: Technology Systems Services Group
- knowledge in Product designing, system analyzing, and programming
- Developing, coding, testing, and debugging the new software
- Product research and marketing
- Performing product’s bug verifications, testing, and beta support
- Passionate about researching new technology and developing tools
- Meeting the client’s requirements by writing programs according to the specifications and more.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or software engineering. Related field.
- 3+ years of experience in product design and development
- SDLC (Software development life cycle)
- Programming languages, OS, hardware, and software
- Product design principles, firewall theory, configuration, and relational databases
- Working with Company software and hardware products
- Knowlege in mainframes and scheduling software and more
- Designing and Analytical skills of a product
- Communication skills
- Excellent thinking, designing, and problem-solving oriented with products
- Working as a team player
- Handling multiple tasks
Click on the below link to get the full information on the job role of System Development at DXC Technology.
About the Company:
DXC Technology is an American multinational company that was founded in 2017. It provides Information technology services and consulting. The company has total working employees of 130,000 and has a total revenue of over US $20.75 billion.
The company is headquartered in Tysons, Virginia, the United States and the current CEO of the company is Mike Salvino.
Company Website: DXC Technology
Apply for More Jobs at DXC: DXC Jobs