Invesco Hiring Freshers for Trainee | Bachelor’s degree.
Company Name: Invesco
Job Role: Trainee – Ops Development
Education: Bachelor’s degree
Apply by: Immediate
Candidates with Bachelor’s degree can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as a Trainee – Ops Development at Invesco.
Key Job details:
- Respond to users’ system-related requests and reported issues.
- Perform research and analysis of issues and requests by working closely with our Technology support, external third-party vendors, and internal business partners to resolve the issue and to fulfill the requests.
- Manage Transfer Agency security access requests and updates
- Process vendor invoices and other administrative duties as needed for Operations Development
- Maintain strong relationship with internal business partners and external vendors
- Provide testing support, test and coordinate testing of system changes
- Ability to run queries to fulfill report and audit requests.
Eligibility and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
- Interpersonal skills are necessary to effectively interact and communicate both verbally and in writing with a variety of individuals.
- Experience using project management software such as Microsoft Project and other ancillary applications such as MS Excel and PowerPoint (preferred)
- Ability to multi-task on various support items.
- Ability to establish priorities, meet deadlines, and concentrate on detailed information in a fast-paced demanding work environment.
- Strong work ethic.
Invesco is an investment management and financial service company. It provides products and services in bank loans, quantitative equity, Fixed income, hedge funds, fundamental equity, Fund of funds, and more. The company is headquartered in Georgia, U.S.
Link to Apply for Trainee at Invesco Check Details
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: