ABB Careers Vacancy 2023 Hiring Freshers for Finance Analyst. ABB is conducting an off campus recruitment drive. Freshers are eligible to apply for the job role. Below are the ABB Job Vacancy 2023 Job description, Eligibility, and details.
Company Name: ABB
Job Role: Finance Analyst
Join Telegram Channel: Join Now
Get a guaranteed job of ₹5-40 LPA Apply Now
Paytm Job Vacancy 2023
- You will be working as Finance Analyst – General Accounting, reporting to Accounting & Reporting Manager for Finance Operational Service based in Bangalore, India.
- You will be responsible to support accounting and reporting matters to business/reporting units through resolution of accounting and reporting questions, financial statement reviews and preparation, as well as follow-up on accounting issues
- Regularizing accounting activities which include preparation, analysis and posting of journal entries
- Assisting in the preparation of balance sheet accounts reconciliation
- Supporting the team in reviewing the Balance Sheet Accounts reconciliations
- Assisting the team in reporting and analysis
- Performing the accounting closing activities
- Establishing and maintaining effective and cooperative working relationships with all the stake holders
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Commerce
- 0-1 year experience in General Accounting and SAP
- Must be flexible in working for any shift timings
- Good communication skills
- Must be proficient in MS Office Suite, SAP/Oracle knowledge is an added advantage
How To Apply for ABB Careers Vacancy 2023?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.
Join Our Whatsapp Group: Click Here
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.