ABB Hiring Freshers for SCM Specialist | B.E/B.Tech.
Company Name: ABB
Job Role: SCM Specialist
Apply by: Immediate
Candidates with Bachelor’s in Engineering preferably B.E can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as an SCM Specialist at ABB.
Key job details:
- Recommending /supporting in Identifying new suppliers and coordinating with relevant category team.
- Supporting in negotiating agreements with main suppliers, and periodically renews pricelists
- Adapting corporate contractual framework to the local business needs.
- Supporting bid and proposal teams by providing relevant market information within the area of responsibility.
- Overseeing supplier performance (on-time delivery, quality, lead time), and recommending solutions / resolving performance issues within the scope.
- Aligning supplier orders with customer requirements (based on Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) or Standard Operating Procedures (SOP)/project requirements) in terms of content, quality, delivery, sustainability, and price.
- Conducting all Supply Chain activities for all goods and services in accordance with policies and procedures and more.
Eligibility and preferred skills:
- Bachelors in Engineering preferable B.E.
- Entry Level or < 2 Years EXP
- Good oral & written business communication skills.
- Knowledge of Supply Chain Management.
- Exposure to SAP is an added advantage.
ABB is a Swiss-Swedish multinational corporation company that provides services such as Electrical equipment and products in Power and Automation. The company is headquartered in Switzerland Västeras, Sweden.
Link to Apply for SCM Specialist at ABB Check Details
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: