Accenture Any Graduates Job Vacancy for Associate. Freshers are eligible to apply for the job role. Accenture is conducting an off campus recruitment drive. Below are the Accenture Job description, Eligibility, and details.
Company Name: Accenture
Job Role: Associate Investment Banking
Experience: 0-1 Years
Education: Any Graduate
Join Telegram Channel: Join Now
Only B.E/B.Tech Jobs: Register Now
- The role may require for you to have expertise around trade validation, pre-matching, trade execution and post-trade settlements.
- In this role, you are required to solve routine problems, largely through precedent and referral to general guidelines
- Your primary interaction is within your team and your direct supervisor
- You will be given detailed instructions on all tasks that need to be carried out, and the decisions that you make will impact your work
- You will need to be well versed with basic statistics and terms involved in the day to day business and use it while discussing with stakeholders
- You will be working closely with project members to effectively deliver on the requirements
- You will be an India
- Any Graduate
- 0-1 Years of work experience
- Customer Service Management
- Banking Due Diligence
- Adaptable and flexible
- Ability to work well in a team
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Investment Banking
- Investment portfolio
Join Our Whatsapp Group: Click Here
Get guaranteed job of ₹5-40 LPA Apply Now
How To Apply Accenture?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.