Accenture Freshers Recruitment Drive for New Associate | 0-1 Years EXP.
Job Role: New Associate-Order to Cash Processing
Experience: 0-1 Years
Apply By: Immediate
Candidates with Any Graduation can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as a New Associate-Order to Cash Processing at Accenture.
Key Job details:
- In this role, you are required to solve routine problems, largely through precedent and referral to general guidelines
- Your primary interaction is within your team and your direct supervisor
- You will be given detailed instructions on all tasks that need to be carried out, and the decisions that you make will impact your work
- You will need to be well versed with basic statistics and terms involved in the day to day business and use it while discussing with stakeholders
- You will be working closely with project members to effectively deliver on the requirements
- You will be an individual contributor as a part of a team with a predetermined focused scope of work.
Eligibility and Skills:
- 0-1 Years of work experience
- Adaptable and flexible
- Ability to perform under pressure
- Problem-solving skills
- Accounts Receivable Ledger Maintenance
- Detail orientation
- Ability to establish a strong client relationship
Accenture is a Multinational Information technology Company that offers Business outsourcing, digital consulting, and technical services worldwide. The company has a total working employee of over 459,000. It is headquartered in Dublin, Ireland.
Apply for Accenture Associate Role
Apply before the link expires
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: