Accenture Freshers Recruitment Drive hiring for New Associate-Lending Operations in Bangalore location. Following are the Accenture recruitment process and details.
Accenture Freshers Recruitment Drive
Job Role: New Associate-Lending Operations
Experience: 0-1 Years
Apply By: Immediate
Candidates with Any Graduation can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as a New Associate-Order to Cash Processing at Accenture.
- In this role, you are required to solve routine problems, largely through precedent and referral to general guidelines
- Your primary interaction is within your team and your direct supervisor
- You will be given detailed instructions on all tasks that need to be carried out, and the decisions that you make will impact your work
- You will need to be well versed with basic statistics and terms involved in the day to day business and use it while discussing with stakeholders
- You will be working closely with project members to effectively deliver on the requirements
- You will be an individual contributor as a part of a team with a predetermined focused scope of work.
Eligibility and Skills
- 0-1 Years of work experience
- Adaptable and flexible
- Agility for quick learning
- Ability to work well in a team
- Commitment to quality
- Numerical ability
Accenture Associate Salary
- Not Mentioned (As per company standard)
- The expected Salary is Rs 2.8 LPA
- Accenture Salary for Freshers: Check
Over 1000+ active Jobs for B.E/B.Tech register and get Notified: Register Here
How to apply for Accenture Freshers Recruitment Drive?
All eligible and interested candidates can apply for Genpact careers using the below-provided link. Fill up all the details and further interview dates will be shared.
Join Our Telegram and Whatsapp Group for More Jobs
Apply for Accenture Freshers Recruitment Drive