Accenture Hiring Freshers for Human Resource (HRSS) in Bangalore | 0-2 Years EXP.
Job Role: Human Resource Shared Services (HRSS)
Job Skills: Sourcing and Demand fulfillment Strategy
Experience: 0-2 Years
Education: Any Graduation
Apply By: Immediate
Candidates with any graduation can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as a Human Resources Shared Services (HRSS) at Accenture.
Key Job details:
- Deals with people and people related areas such as recruiting, learning, training, onboarding, compensation, and benefits
- Human Resources Shared Services (HRSS) team that supports lateral recruitment of Accenture’s Operations entity
- Responsible for building the strategy towards the fulfillment of demands and exercising
- Required to design frameworks, develop sourcing and outreach strategies, detail hiring campaigns
- Need to have talent market expertise and provide comprehensive views of industry trends; provide expertise in market insights, talent landscape
- Understanding of talent needs in a fast-paced, agile, and competitive environment.
Eligibility and Skills:
- Any Graduation
- 0-2 years of work experience
- HR Operations
- Adaptable and flexible
- Solve routine problems,
- Ability to solve problems and Analytic skills
- Attention to Detail and Active Listening
- May require you to work in rotational shifts.
Accenture is a Multinational Company that offers Business outsourcing, digital consulting, and technical services worldwide. The company has a total working employee of over 459,000. It is headquartered in Dublin, Ireland.
Link to Apply for Human Resource Shared Services (HRSS) at Accenture
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: