Accenture is Hiring Freshers for Content Management | Any Graduates are eligible to apply for the job role. Accenture are eligible to apply for the job role. Below are the Amphora Job description, Eligibility, and details.
Company Name: Accenture
Job Role: Content Management – Digital Asset Management (DAM)
Experience: 0-1 Years
Education: Any Graduate
Join Telegram Channel: Join Now
Get guaranteed job of ₹5-40 LPA Apply Now
- The role will be aligned to our Digital Asset Management team which is responsible for making management tasks and decisions surrounding the ingestion, annotation, cataloging, storage, retrieval, and distribution of digital assets.
- They act as a sort of librarian – archivist, organizer, and guardian of a company or organization’s files, photos, video, audio, and other digital content.
- This is a highly collaborative role that can encompass responsibilities such as the proper management of usage rights and file permissions.
- In this role, you are required to solve routine problems, largely through precedent and referral to general guidelines
- Any Graduates
- 0-1 Years of work experience
- Detail orientation
- Agility for quick learning
- Results orientation
- Ability to work well in a team
Join Our Whatsapp Group: Click Here
How To Apply Accenture?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.