Accenture is Hiring Freshers with Any Degree for Procurement Management. Accenture is conducting an off campus recruitment drive. Freshers are eligible to apply for the job role. Below are the Accenture Job description, recruitment process and details.
Company Name: Accenture
Job Role: New Associate Procurement management
Experience: 0-1 Years
Education: Any Graduate
Join Telegram Channel: Join Now
Only B.E/B.Tech Jobs: Register Now
- You will be working as a part of Procurement management team which uses a systematic approach for buying all the goods and services needed for a company to stay sustainable.
- They are involved in the identification of need, finding and qualifying the suppliers, requesting proposals, negotiating with suppliers, contracting, delivery and analyzing results.
- You will be given detailed instructions on all tasks that need to be carried out, and the decisions that you make will impact your work
- You will need to be well versed with basic statistics and terms involved in the day to day business and use it while discussing with stakeholders
- Any Graduate
- 0-1 Years of work experience
- Service Request Management
- Adaptable and flexible
- Commitment to quality
- Ability to handle disputes
- Written and verbal communication
- SAP Ariba Buying
- Spot Buy Sourcing
How To Apply Accenture?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.
Apply for Accenture Click Here