Accenture Job Opportunity Hiring Any Graduates for New Associate | Fresher are eligible to apply for the job role. Accenture is conducting an off campus recruitment drive. Below are the Accenture Job description, recruitment process and details.
Company Name: Accenture
Job Role: New Associate-Risk and compliance
Experience: 0-1 Years
Education: Any Graduate
Join Telegram Channel: Join Now
Only B.E/B.Tech Jobs: Register Now
- In this role, you are required to solve routine problems, largely through precedent and referral to general guidelines
- You will be working closely with project members to effectively deliver on the requirements
- You will be an individual contributor as a part of a team with a predetermined focused scope of work.
- Your primary interaction is within your team and your direct supervisor
- You will be given detailed instructions on all tasks that need to be carried out, and the decisions that you make will impact your work
- Any Graduate
- 0-1 Years of work experience
- Anti-Money Laundering
- Adaptable and flexible
- Written and verbal communication
- Ability to meet deadline
- Agility for quick learning
How To Apply Accenture Job Opportunity Hiring Any Graduates for New Associate?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.
Apply for Accenture New Associate Click Here
Sutherland Recruitment Hiring Any Graduates for Associate