Accenture Off Campus Drive for VSP Hiring 2021 | B.E/B.Tech.
Program Name: VSP Hiring 2021
Job Role: Associate Software Engineer
Location: Across India
Education: B.E, B.Tech
Candidates with B.E/B.Tech engineering graduate can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as an Associate Software Engineer at Accenture.
Key Job details:
- Design, build, test, assemble, support, and configure the application using business requirements
- Bake technology trends into solutions; Participate in the development of automation solutions, new functionality, and technologies and integrate them into existing solutions
- Responsible for incident resolution and support extended to customers through voice interaction/email/chat/remote support
- Understand business drivers that will impact performance and deliver software to those expectations
Eligibility and Skills:
- Ability to anticipate and resolve business issues with agility
- Multi-disciplinary and versatile with the aptitude to learn and apply new skills faster
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills and proficient in verbal and communication skills
- Support infrastructure operations and /or manage delivery for IT production system and services
- Flexibility to relocate for project deployment to any part of India and work in 24X7 shifts basis business requirement
- Deliver code, to time and quality expectations and participate in peer reviews
- Take ownership of the successful implementation of the solution
Accenture is a Multinational Company that offers Business outsourcing, digital consulting, and technical services worldwide. The company has a total working employee of over 459,000. It is headquartered in Dublin, Ireland.
Link to Apply for New Associate Software Engineer at Accenture Check Details
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: