Accenture Recruitment 2023 Hiring Freshers for New Associate-Digital Marketing. Freshers with Any courses (BCom, BBA, BBM, BA, B.Sc, MBA/ PGDM) are eligible to apply for the job role. In order, candidates should have degree in Any Graduate Degree. If you are interested, apply as soon as possible.
Company Name: Accenture
Role: New Associate-Digital Marketing and Campaigns
Experience: Freshers (0-1 Years)
Qualification: Any Graduate
Batch: Any Batch
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Best in Industry
Accenture Recruitment 2023 Hiring Freshers
- You will be working as a part of the Digital Marketing & Campaign team which helps clients with their digital campaign & digital marketing requirements.
- They help provide various services around list pull, list hygiene & lead uploads, providing data-driven insights to clients, and help them get better ROI from their various digital marketing initiatives.
- The team is primarily accountable for performing list pull from Client Database by writing complex SQL queries.
- They also leverage popular tools such as Adobe Creative Suite, Workfront Work Management Software, Atlassian Jira, etc.
- Any Graduate
- 0-1 Years of work experience
- Adaptable and flexible
- Digital Marketing
- In this role, you are required to solve routine problems, largely through precedent and referral to general guidelines
- Your primary interaction is within your team and your direct superviso
- You will be given detailed instructions on all tasks that need to be carried out, and the decisions that you make will impact your work
- You will need to be well versed with basic statistics and terms involved in the day to day business and use it while discussing with stakeholders
How To Apply for Accenture Recruitment 2023 Hiring Freshers?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.
Join Our Whatsapp Group: Click Here
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.