Aditya Birla Hiring Freshers for Trainee | 0-1 EXP
Company Name: Aditya Birla
Job Role: Trainee
Location: Maharashtra, India
Education: B.Sc/M.Sc/Bachelor Of Science
Experience: 0-1 Years
Apply by: Immediate
Join Telegram Group for More Jobs:
Candidates with B.Sc/M.Sc/Bachelor Of Science can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as a Trainee at Aditya Birla.
Key Job Details:
- Responsible for samples analysis to maintain the desired quality of products
- Executes analysis of Raw materials, intermediates & finished products by X-Ray analyzer
- Does quality data feeding on an hourly basis in log sheets after analysis of the samples and prepares reports of it for management.
- Chemical and physical testing
- Ensures safety adherence by the workforce during shift operation.
- Maintain Raw meal and cement Quality as per the given targe
- Ensure proper sampling and sample preparation of raw material and finished products
- Deployment of lab boys for sample collections and their supervision.
- Maintain daily Reports
- Takes corrective action in case of any deviation in sample quality and setpoint changes done by coordinating with the Process department.
Eligibility and Skills:
- M.Sc QC
- Bachelor Of Science
- 0-1 Years of work experience
- Work location Maharashtra
About Aditya Birla
Aditya Birla is a Conglomerate company. It provides services in Carbon black, Cement, Chemicals, Finance, Mining, Metals, Wind power, and more. The company is headquartered in Mumbai.
Apply before the link expires.
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: