Agilent Off Campus Vacancy 2023 Hiring Freshers for Service Admin. Agilent Drive is organizing Off Campus Drive for candidates in Any batch. In order, candidates should have degree in Any Graduate Degree. If you are interested, apply as soon as possible.
Company Name: Agilent
Role: Customer Service Admin
Location: Manesar (Remote Option)
Qualification: Any Graduate
Batch: Any Batch
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Best in Industry
Agilent Off Campus Vacancy 2023
- Responsible for interfacing with customers, logistics, manufacturing and/or sales or service representatives to handle a variety of pre-sales or post-sales service functions.
- Responds to and /or assists Agilent trade customers and internal customers in areas such as product/service order fulfillment processes, customer service requests such as end-to-end order status management, repair /calibration requests, product changes or returns, accounts receivable collections, invoicing requirements, contract issues/administration or lease administration.
- May be responsible for booking orders, upselling or cross-selling products and/or processing quotes.
- In a factory environment, order fulfillment activities may include monitoring inventories and coordination of delivery of factory products.
- Resolves problems by applying established policies, procedures and tactics.
- May require ability to read/write in one or more languages.
- May require some higher education or specialized training/certification, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Option to Work Remote Yes
- Typically 1-3 years of relevant experience for entry to this level.
TCS iON Offers 15 Day Free Digital Certification Program
How To Apply for Agilent Off Campus Vacancy 2023?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.
Join Our Whatsapp Group: Click Here
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.