Airbus Off Campus Drive 2022 for Software Engineer role in Bangalore location. Following are the Airbus recruitment process and details.
Airbus Off Campus Drive 2022
Company Name: Airbus
Job Role: AGGP – Graduate Avionics Software Engineer
- Working under the direct supervision and receiving training on all aspects of the business
- Writing of SRD (Software Requirements Data) of the software components
- Design of the software component
- Coding and Verification of the software component
- Analysis of issues raised either during testing campaigns or in-service usage
- Participation in the modification management of the software component.
Guaranteed 5-40 LPA Full Stack Development Job: Apply Now
Eligibility and Skills
- Educated to a degree level or equivalent within a relevant field of study
- Good programming skills (ANSI-C) and analytical skills
- Knowledge of microprocessors (x86, PowerPC, etc) and communication protocols like ARINC 429, CAN be beneficial
- A desire to work in a fast-moving, collaborative team environment, focused on driving future innovation
- The ability to be self-aware and a wish to be in the driving seat of your development.
- Maximum of three years relevant work experience
- Strong verbal and written communication in our business language (English)
[adiserter name=”Block 10″]
Join Our Groups for More Jobs
Apply for Airbus Off Campus Drive 2022?
All eligible and interested candidates can apply for Airbus careers using the below-provided link. Fill up all the details and further interview dates and details will be shared.
Join Official Telegram Channel: Join
Apply for Airbus Off Campus Drive 2022 Click Here