Airtel Hiring Any Graduate for Executive Operations | Freshers/Experienced are eligible to apply for the job role. Airtel is conducting an off campus recruitment drive freshers. Below are the Airtel recruitment process and details.
Company Name: Airtel
Job Role: Executive Banking Operations Finance
Education: Any Graduate
- Processing domestic & foreign payments for Suppliers, Vendors, and Employees (CTC & NON CTC) claims as per process and ensuring full compliance as per Internal Rules
- Handling all types of queries related to payments and respond promptly, ensuring FTR
- Handling all the Accounting affairs related to all types of remittances
- Preparing & compiling various weekly/monthly reports pertaining to Process & Financials
- Preparing fund forecast, cash flow & MIS projections to Corporate/Group Treasury
- Handle liquidity system and effective cash management system.
- Ensuring the Internal & External Controls laid with in the process are followed, without any challenges
- Willingness to work in shifts (12 PM to 9 PM)
- Cross cultural bent of mind, able to communicate and do and get the work done for an African country.
- Good Command over English (speak & write) is mandatory.
How To Apply Airtel Hiring Any Graduate for Executive Operations?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.
Apply for Airtel Click Here
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.
Amazon WFH Work From Home Job Hiring for Digital Content Associate | Any Graduates
Infosys BPM Off Campus Recruitment 2022 Hiring Freshers for Associate Analyst