AkzoNobel Hiring Freshers for Graduate Engineering Trainee.
Company Name: AkzoNobel
Job Role: Graduate Engineering Trainee – Supply Planning
Experience: Fresher /Experienced
Education: Engineering Graduate
Apply by: Immediate
Candidates with Engineering Graduate can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as a Graduate Engineering Trainee at AkzoNobel.
Key Job details:
- Work on Critical key metrics of Supply planning & co-ordinate with respective stakeholders for improvement
- Generation / Updation of critical information to key stakeholders
- Service OTIF improvement
- Understand key issues in the Service gap via DC OTIF numbers & do a detailed analysis of the root causes & action plan updation
- Understand critical reports of the supply chain & be a back up in case of any emergency1)
- Daily review/generation of the reports & update the information wherever required & share with respective stakeholders
Eligibility and skills:
- Fresher/Experienced in Supply planning with good knowledge of Excel working
- Engineering Graduate
AkzoNobel is a multinational company that provides products and services in Basic and industrial chemicals, decorative paints, coatings, and industrial (re)finishing products. The company is headquartered in Amsterdam, Netherlands.
Link to Apply for Graduate Engineering Trainee at AkzoNobel: Check details
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: