Align Technology Hiring Freshers for Associate Developer in Hyderabad | B.Tech/B.E.
Company Name: Align Technology
Job Role: Associate Developer
Apply by: Immediate
Candidates with a Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related streams can apply for the job role. Good opportunity to work as an Associate Developer at Align Technology.
Key Job details:
- Design, develop, troubleshoot, and debug software programs for databases, applications, tools, networks, etc.
- Assist in defining and developing software for tasks associated with the developing, debugging, or designing of software applications or operating systems.
- Provide technical leadership to other software developers. Specify, design, and implement modest changes to existing software architecture to meet changing needs
- Develop highly scalable microservices and APIs
- Develop user-friendly interfaces
- Write unit and integration tests
- Build instrumentation and metrics for monitoring and alerting systems
- Document your work, research and implement new technologies to solve specific product asks
Eligibility and Skills:
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in computer science or related streams
- Experience with object-oriented programming
- Strong knowledge of fundamentals including an understanding of data structures, concurrent programming
- Able to write elegant, efficient, and testable code
- Must have the willingness to learn new technologies and embrace the technology trends
- Experience with relational databases
About Align Technology
Align Technology is a manufacturer of 3D digital scanners and clear aligners. It provides services in health care, IT, and others. The company is headquartered in California, United States.
Also Apply for:
- Orange Business Services Hiring Freshers for System Software Engineer
- Synopsys Hiring Freshers for Intern (Technical-Engineering) in Hyderabad
- Hyderabad Freshers Jobs
Link to Apply for Associate Developer at Align
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: