Altair Hiring Graduates Freshers for Software QA Engineer. Altair is conducting an off campus recruitment drive. Freshers are eligible to apply for the job role. Below are the Altair Job description, Eligibility, and details.
Company Name: Altair
Job Role: Software QA Engineer
Education: Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree
Join Telegram Channel: Join Now
Get a guaranteed job of ₹5-40 LPA Apply Now
- Work closely with the Program Management team to create a Validation / Testing Strategy for the product suite
- Create/Review detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test cases
- Run test suites, analyze test results, and track software testing metrics. Implement the right metrics, prepare, and present test reports
- Report bugs by providing adequate steps needed to reproduce and identify a potential root cause (search the log files, use QA/Dev tools, etc)
- Manage automation framework, take ownership of design and development of web UI, web service API test automation scripts & organize test suites
- Collaborate, communicate well across the QA team, and work with the cross-functional teams to solve issues, and move initiatives forward (Dev, DevOps, PM, Doc)
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) & triage bugs
- Drive implementation and adoption of highly automated product certification testing integrated into our CI/CD processes
- Understanding customer use cases, diving deep into software development and developing QA approaches to measure confidence in the product
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or any related course
- 0 – 3 years of software QA testing
- Good understanding of QA software testing
- Knowledge of any coding language such as C#, Java, and Python
- Knowledge of any automation framework such as Selenium, Katalon, BDD, etc.
- Good analytical skills
- Good communication skills
- Quick learner, self-motivated, and a strong team player
How To Apply for Altair Hiring Graduates Freshers?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.
Join Our Whatsapp Group: Click Here
Upload Resume and Get Relevant Hiring Jobs: Register Now
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.