Amazon Freshers Recruitment Drive for Software Development Engineer Intern.
Company Name: Amazon
Job Role: Software Development Engineer Intern
Apply by: Immediate
Candidates currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field at the time of application can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as a Software Development Engineer Intern at Amazon.
Key Job details:
- Design and build innovative technologies in a large distributed computing environment, and help lead fundamental changes in the industry.
- Create solutions to run predictions on distributed systems with exposure to innovative technologies at incredible scale and speed.
- Build distributed storage, index, and query systems that are scalable, fault-tolerant, low cost, and easy to manage/use.
- Ability to design and code the right solutions starting with broadly defined problems.
- Work in an agile environment to deliver high-quality software.
Eligibility and Skills:
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field at the time of application.
- Knowledge of the syntax of languages such as Java, C/C++, or Python.
- Knowledge of Computer Science fundamentals such as object-oriented design, algorithm design, data structures, problem-solving, and complexity analysis.
- Experience with distributed, multi-tiered systems, algorithms, and relational databases.
- Ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions.
Amazon is a giant E-commerce company that was founded in 1994 by Jeff Bezos. It provides cloud computing and Artificial intelligence technology. The company is headquartered in Washington, United States.
Apply for Software Development Engineer Intern
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: