Amazon Freshers Recruitment Drive for Software Support Engineer.
Company Name: Amazon
Job Role: Software Support Engineer
Experience: 0-2 Years
Apply by: Immediate
Candidates with B.E. in Computer Science or a related field can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as a Software Support Engineer at Amazon.
Key Job details:
- Provide the first level of support for tickets filed in Audible
- Provide engineering support of our incoming tickets, including extensive troubleshooting and debugging, with responsibilities covering multiple product lines.
- Ownership of one or more Digital products or components.
- Customer notification and workflow coordination and follow-up to maintain service level agreements.
- Work on maintenance of coding projects, primarily in Perl or shell scripts, web technologies, and Java-based projects.
- Read and understand complex application code and make code fixes to resolve support issues
- Software deployment support in staging and production environments.
- Develop tools to aid operations and maintenance
- System and Support status reporting.
Eligibility and Skills:
- B.E. in Computer Science or a related field.
- 0 to 2 years overall development/technical support experience.
- Demonstrated experience in Perl or shell scripts, a sound understanding of web technologies.
- Detailed knowledge of the UNIX/Linux operating system and tools
- Proven track record in working on enterprise-level large scale n-tier applications
- Development Experience in C/Java or open source-based technologies. Understanding of XML/SOAP, web services, web application development, and industry-standard commerce systems.
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts:
Join our Whatsapp Group for Instant Job Alerts:
Apply for Amazon Freshers Recruitment drive for Support Engineer