Amazon Hiring Freshers for Cloud Support Associate | 0-1 Years EXP.
Company Name: Amazon
Job Role: Cloud Support Associate
Experience: 0-1 years
Apply by: Immediate
Candidates with a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering in one of the branches (CSE/IT/ECE/EEE) or MCA can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as a Cloud Support Associate at Amazon.
Key Job details:
- Amazon has a history and tradition of leading the world in Web-related technologies and services.
- Cloud Support Associate who helps individuals and businesses take their computing infrastructures and applications into the Cloud.
- very day will bring new and exciting challenges on the job while you:
- Learn and use groundbreaking technologies
- Apply advanced troubleshooting techniques to provide unique solutions to our customer’s individual needs
- Interact with leading technologists around the world and resolve customer issues
- Drive customer communication during critical events
Eligibility and Skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering in one of the branches (CSE/IT/ECE/EEE) or MCA with an aggregate of 65% overall
- 0-1 year of experience in Linux/Windows systems administration, database design and optimization, big data analysis, network administration, and dev ops.
- Basics in OS concepts / Linux/Unix Systems administration (Ubuntu, CentOS, RedHat, Solaris, etc)
- Programming/scripting experience (Java, Perl, Ruby, C#, and/or PHP)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong customer focus & multi-tasking skills
Join our Whatsapp Group for Instant Job Alerts:
Amazon is a giant E-commerce company that was founded in 1994 by Jeff Bezos. It provides cloud computing and Artificial intelligence technology. The company is headquartered in Washington, United States.
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: