Deloitte Recruitment 2023 Hiring Any Graduates Freshers for Associate. Deloitte is conducting an off campus recruitment drive. Below are the Deloitte Job description, Eligibility, and details.
Company Name: Deloitte
Job Role: Analyst Automation
Experience: Freshers (0-2 Years)
Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Batch: Not Mentioned
Last Date: ASAP
Join Telegram Channel: Join Now
Deloitte Recruitment 2023
- Performing selected administrative activities as part of the delivery of high-quality audits of financial statements. Administrative activities will be performed for various national and international companies and institutions, in accordance with local accounting standards;
- These include and this is list is not exhaustive:
- Supporting client take on procedures and client file management ensuring working within Deloitte policies and procedures.
- Organizing billing, budget reviews and perform analysis of project finances ensuring completed accurately.
- Supporting teams and managers with the delivery of project support, business development and practice management related administrative tasks
- Preparing and administering documentation using standard templates where appropriate to support the Client engagement teams based out at client locations under the guidance of experienced colleagues.
- Using proven Deloitte audit methodologies and developing an understanding of how your work fits into the wider audit end to end process and links with the Deloitte Way.
- Participating in a customized training programme as well as coaching by others to become more independent and acquire technical know-how.
- Interacting with your team and team leader about data and information issues to ensure accuracy and high standard of work.
- Delivering and executing your work to the highest standard, taking ownership for your allocated tasks and completing them within stated timelines.
- Understanding and following Deloitte policies and complying with personal and other independence requirements set by regulatory bodies
- Acting with honesty and integrity in all areas of activity. Understanding expectations and demonstrating personal accountability for keeping performance on track.
- Identifying and embracing our purpose and values, putting these into practice in your professional life.
- Understanding how your daily work contributes to the priorities of the team and the business in a wider setting.
- University student of any faculty (Bachelor’s or Master’s studies); or Good level of education supported with relevant experience.
- Fluent in English (knowledge of other languages will be an asset
- Good analytical skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Able to multi task and take a systematic approach to work with the ability to prioritise workload under pressure
- Excellent attention to detail, with a sense of responsibility and delivery of results
- Interested in international business environment and professional development
Join Our Whatsapp Group: Click Here
How To Apply for Deloitte Recruitment 2023?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.
More Details Deloitte Recruitment 2023