Amazon Hiring Freshers for Software Dev Engineer I | B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech.
Company Name: Amazon
Job Role: Software Development Engineer
Apply By: Immediate
Candidates with Bachelors/Masters in Computer Science or Engineering graduates can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as a Software Development Engineer at Amazon.
Key Job details:
- Strong, object-oriented design and coding skills (C/C++ and/or Java preferably on a UNIX or Linux platform)
- Knowledge of Perl or other scripting languages a plus
- Experience with distributed (multi-tiered) systems, algorithms, and relational databases
- Experience in optimization mathematics (linear programming, nonlinear optimization)
- Ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions
- Deal well with ambiguous/undefined problems; ability to think abstractly
- Previous technical internship(s) preferred
Eligibility and Skills:
- Bachelors/Masters in Computer Science or Engineering
- Fresh College Graduate or software engineers with less than 1 year of Software engineering experience involving solving complex problems.
- Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design
Infosys Freshers Off Campus Drive for Systems Engineer Trainee
Tata Communications Freshers Recruitment drive for Jr. Technical Associate
Amazon is a giant E-commerce company that was founded in 1994 by Jeff Bezos. It provides cloud computing and Artificial intelligence technology. The company is headquartered in Washington, United States.
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts:
Link to Apply for Software Development Engineer I at Amazon Check Details