Amazon Hiring Freshers for Support Engineer Intern in Bangalore.
Company Name: Amazon
Job Role: Support Engineer Intern
Apply by: Immediate
Candidates who are in Bachelor or Master’s Course in Computer Science or Engineering or a related fields can apply for the job role at Chennai.
Key Job details:
- Support Engineer Intern will be responsible for TT resolution / root cause fixes, ensuring availability, sufficient metrics / monitors / alarms
- Maintenance and bug fixes / minor enhancements of APP services.
- Minor enhancements of APP services, applications and tools.
- Understanding of areas in the basic areas of Computer Science such as Algorithms, Data Structures, Object Oriented Design, Databases.
Eligibility and Skills:
- Must be in Bachelor or Master Course in Computer Science or Engineering or relevant field.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Possess understanding of areas in the basic areas of Computer Science such as Algorithms, Data Structures, Object Oriented Design, Databases.
- Be able to write Amazon quality code in an object oriented language – preferably in C/C++/Java in a Linux environment.
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Fast learner and have the ability to adapt quickly to a fast-paced development environment.
Amazon is a giant E-commerce company that was founded in 1994 by Jeff Bezos. It provides cloud computing and Artificial intelligence technology. The company is headquartered in Washington, United States.
Also Apply for:
- Caterpillar Hiring Freshers for Electrical Design Engineer in Chennai
- ZOHO Corp Hiring Freshers for Automation QA Engineer | 0-3 Years EXP
Link to Apply for Support Engineer Intern at Amazon
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: