Amazon is Hiring Freshers for Programmer Analyst. Amazon is conducting an off campus recruitment drive. Freshers are eligible to apply for the job role. Below are the Amazon Job description, recruitment process and details.
Company Name: Amazon
Job Role: Programmer Analyst
Join Telegram Channel: Join Now
- We deal with managing newer configurations, building newer features in existing products and automating manual process in the Transportation space.
- As an intern, your typical day will involve planning your tasks, attending team level stand-ups to review the progress of work, reviewing code or design proposal of other members and working on configuration/coding tasks.
- We mainly work on Java, Python and ReactJS and use AWS services and infrastructure (S3, DDB, EC2, Cloudwatch, etc)
- Ability to write clean code for basic data structures problems and algorithms in any one programming or scripting language.
- Ability to recognize and adopt best practices in software engineering: design, testing, version control, documentation, build, deployment, and operations.
- Ability to read and interpret complex code, debug and troubleshoot application-level issues (or) issues with internal tools with minimal guidance.
- Enrolled in Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent. Majorly focusing on CS Fundamentals – Data Structures, Algo, Problem Solving and Coding.
- 0 to 2 years of relevant engineering work experience.
- Proficient in at least one programming Java (preferred), C++, or C# (or) scripting language such as SQL, Perl, Python, XML, or Ruby.
How To Apply Amazon?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.
Apply for Amazon Click Here
Upload Resume and Get Relevant Hiring Jobs: Register Now