Amazon Off Campus Drive hiring freshers for Software Development Engineer role in Bangalore location. Following are the Amazon recruitment process and details.
Company Name: Amazon
Job Role: Software Development Engineer
Experience: 0-2 Years
Amazon Off Campus details
Candidates with B.E/B.Tech in Computer Science or equivalent can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as a Software Development Engineer at Amazon.
- Work is consistently high quality. You solve complex problems, applying appropriate technologies and best practices.
- Focus is on designing, developing, and effectively applying automated solutions that test major portions of software (e.g., significant component, set of features, mid-size application, service, etc.).
- Prevent and find defects early.
- Apply software testing techniques, such as equivalence class partitioning, boundary value testing, etc.
- Build complete test and/or measurement solutions (e.g., performance, load, scalability, usability, etc.)
- You use data from testing, deployment, and production to measure quality and provide actionable improvement to the product.
- Write code that an SDE unfamiliar with the system can understand.
- Consider the legacy of the code you produce, limiting the use of short-term workarounds.
- You create flexible software without over-engineering.
Eligibility and Skills
- B.E/B.Tech in Computer Science or equivalent
- 0-2 years of software development Experience developing high quality, large scale consumer applications
- Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design
Amazon Software Developer Engineer Salary
- Salary Not Mentioned
- The expected Salary is Rs 15 LPA
- Amazon Salary details Check
How to register for Amazon Off Campus?
Below is the Amazon Registration link provided. Apply and fill out the registration form. Once filling up the form all the interview dates and details will be sent via a registered Email address.
Apply for Amazon Off Campus Click Here