Amdocs Hiring Any Graduate for Finance Operations | WFH Jobs for Freshers & Experienced. Amdocs Conducting an off campus recruitment drive for Freshers. Below are the Amdocs Job description, recruitment process and details.
Company Name: Amdocs
Job Role: Finance Operations Professional
Experience: 0-5 Years
Education: Any Graduate
Join Telegram Channel: Join Now
- Have the opportunity to drive the accountability of all actions related supplier, employee, customer setup, and change/update requests as well as take action and follow-up on all matters related to supplier setup.
- Perform accurate and timely processing of vendor invoices, expenses, customer invoices.
- Ensure that payment runs are scheduled in relation to agreed on calendar and facilitates payments to vendors and employees.
- Have a chance to work with internal customers on cases that are unresolved or open and takes action to bring them to closure.
- Calculate ICB charges in accordance with IC agreements and issues the resulting ICB invoices—while reviewing and validating audits invoices and expenses pre-payment runs. This is essential to ensuring compliance with all procedures and taking vital action to prevent processing team errors.
- Ensure that standard operating procedures and policy documents are followed in order to achieve compliance with processes and adherence to the Amdocs code of ethics.
- Bachelor of Commerce – Graduate Degree – Minimum
- 0-5 years of Accounting experience
- ERP experience (Oracle advantage)
- Previous experience working with computers (except for freshers)
- Should have worked within Accounts Payable, Reconciliation, General Ledger, or Travel Reimbursement department
How To Apply Amdocs Hiring Any Graduate for Finance Operations?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.
Apply for Amdocs Finance Operations Click Here