Amdocs Hiring Freshers for Software Support Engineer.
Company Name: Amdocs
Job Role: Software Support Engineer
Apply by: Immediate
Candidates with Bachelor’s degree in Science/IT/Computer Science or equivalent can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as a Software Support Engineer at Amdocs.
Key Job details:
- Provide engineering expertise to troubleshoot, modify and engineer software solutions and configurations to ensure the product/solution performs within optimal design specifications.
- Demonstrate continuous improvements and increased efficiency to the software or business processes utilizing Software Engineering tools, innovative techniques, and the reuse of existing solutions.
- Investigate, debug and reproduce issues, provide fixes and workarounds and verify changes to ensure continued operability of the software solution.
- Contribute to meeting the SLAs and KPIs as applicable for the account and unit – for example, responsiveness, resolution, software quality, etc.
- Communicate with internal/external customers to enhance the understanding of customer problems, and verify that an appropriate resolution has been applied.
Eligibility and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in Science/IT/Computer Science or equivalent
- Strong technical, analytical, problem-solving, and communication skills
- Required knowledge in C++, Java, SQL & Unix
Amdocs is a multinational company that provides software and services to the communications and media industries. The company has a total workforce of over 25,561 employees and has a total revenue of $3.8 Billion.
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts:
Link to Apply for Software Support Engineer at Amdocs Updated (29/04/21): Check details