Amdocs Freshers Off Campus Drive for Software Engineering Associate.
Company Name: Amdocs
Job Role: Software Engineering Associate Graduate
Apply by: Immediate
Candidates with B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech/M.E/MCA engineering graduates can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as a Software Engineering Associate at Amdocs.
Key Job details:
- Investigate issues by reviewing/debugging code, provide fixes and workarounds, and review changes for operability to maintain existing software solutions.
- You will assume technical accountability for your specific work products within an application and provide technical support during solution design for new requirements.
- You will design, develop, modify, debug and/or maintain software code according to functional, non-functional, and technical design specifications.
- You will work within a team, collaborate and add value through participation in peer code reviews, provide comments and suggestions, and work with cross-functional teams to achieve goals.
Eligibility and Skills:
- B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech/M.E/MCA qualification ENTC , CSE,IT,ENC
- Passing out Year – 2020
- Throughout 60% with no year down
- You will be encouraged to actively look for innovation, continuous improvement, and efficiency in all assigned tasks.
Amdocs is a multinational company that provides software and services to the communications and media industries. The company has a total workforce of over 25,561 employees and has a total revenue of $3.8 Billion
Apply before the link expires
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: