Amdocs Off Campus Hiring Graduates for Software Engineer | Freshers are eligible to apply for the job role. Amdocs is conducting an off campus recruitment drive. Below are the Amdocs Job description, recruitment process and details.
Company Name: Amdocs
Job Role: Software Engineer
Join Telegram Channel: Join Now
Only B.E/B.Tech Jobs: Register Now
- You will design, develop, modify, debug and/or maintain software code according to functional, non-functional and technical design specifications.
- You will work within a team, collaborate and add value through participation in peer code reviews, provide comments and suggestions, and work with cross functional teams to achieve goals.
- You will follow Amdocs software engineering standards, applicable software development methodology and release processes, to ensure code is maintainable, scalable, and supportable, and demo the software products to stakeholders.
- You will investigate issues by reviewing/debugging code, provide fixes and workarounds, and review changes for operability to maintain existing software solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/IT/Computing or equivalent
- Strong analytical, communication, interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Must be service and client driven
- Knowledge in Java/C application
- Knowledge in Unix/Linux operating system
- Ability to perform and communicate well in high-pressure situations to internal and external contacts
- Flexibility to work any shift or day of the week, including holidays and weekends
- Establish and maintain excellent business relationships
How To Apply Amdocs Off Campus Hiring Graduates for Software Engineer?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.
Apply for Amdocs Software Engineer Click Here
Companies Work From Jobs Hiring Any Graduates Across India