Amdocs Recruitment Drive for System Analyst.
Company Name: Amdocs
Job Role: System Analyst
Apply by: Immediate
Candidates with university degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent Engineering degree can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as an System Analyst.
Key Job details:
- Responsible to evaluate and recommend a configuration that maximizes software capabilities.
- Expected to gather the requirements and analyze client needs and gaps
- Responsible to configure the solution using relevant tools or system applications based on the solution definition and customer requirements.
- During the Construct phase of a project, you will prepare documents and specifications that describe the configuration changes
- Involved in the creation, execution and maintenance of detailed and accurate test plans.
- Support configuration solution during a project’s lifecycle (development, testing, post production)
- Support the preparation of functional and technical training.
- Support the resolution of configuration/ implementation-related issues if and when they arise.
Eligibility and Skills:
- University degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent Engineering degree
- Basic programming and/or scripting skills
- Good Unix Knowledge
- Basic SQL Knowledge
- Familiarity with Amdocs Ordering or Amdocs Billing Software (Advantage)
Amdocs is a multinational company that provides software and services to the communications and media industries.
The company has a total workforce of over 25,561 employees and has a total revenue of $3.8 Billion.
Link to Apply for System Analyst at Amdocs Check details
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: