American Express Off Campus Drive for Intern | B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech.
Company Name: American Express
Job Role: Intern – Technology Software Engineer
Location: Gurgaon, Bangalore
Apply by: Immediate
Candidates currently enrolled in a bachelor’s or master’s degree program in Computer Science and Information Technology Engineering can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as an Intern – Technology Software Engineer at American Express.
Key Job Details:
- Function as core members of agile teams building products and solutions on a wide range of technology domains
- Domain includes Distributed Real-time Transaction Processing, omnichannel capabilities on native iOS, Big Data and Analytics, AI/ML, Android, Social Integration and Services/APIs
- Work in collaboration with highly talented engineers in day to day activities and helping in the review of design, coding, and the other Software Development Life Cycle tasks
- Be part of a culture of innovation and experimentation, constantly pursue and learn industry-leading/innovative technologies and solutions
Eligibility and Skills:
- Candidate must be currently enrolled in a bachelor’s or master’s degree program in Computer Science and Information Technology Engineering or other related technical disciplines.
- The Candidate must be graduating in the year either 2021 or 2022.
- Passion for technology and a strong desire to learn.
- Curious mind to explore new possibilities and act to them.
- Never settle attitude and continuously looking for improvements.
- Customer focus to think differently and deliver value to customers.
- Data-driven nature to drive decisions and results based on data.
About American Express
American Express is a multinational financial service company. It provides banking and financial services and products to the customer and businesses. The company is headquartered in New York City.
Link to Apply for Intern at American Express Check details
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: