Ameriprise Recruitment Hiring Graduates Freshers for Process Trainee. Freshers are eligible to apply for the job role. Ameriprise is organizing an off campus recruitment drive. Below are the Ameriprise Job description, Eligibility, and details.
Company Name: Ameriprise
Job Role: Insurance & Annuties Process Trainee
Location: Gurgaon/Noida (Hybrid)
Experience: Freshers (0-2 Years)
Education: Graduate/ Post- Graduate
Last Date: ASAP
Join Telegram Channel: Join Now
Pay After Placement CTC Upto 12 LPA Apply Now
Ameriprise Recruitment Hiring Graduates
- Should be able to meet the SLA and Goals set by their respective business unit. No more than 10% of variation from the average team number.
- Collaborate with business partners across different sites on a daily basis to process work
- Identify process improvements and partner with appropriate resources to implement solutions. Ensure that all required information is available to accurately process requests for Account Service. Utilize various computer applications to identify & research issues and correspond with Advisor for further requirements.
- Accept/reject requests providing appropriate rationale on In Good Order/Not in Good Order Service requests.
- Work with appropriate internal partners or external clients to retrieve any necessary information which is missing.
- Graduate/ Post- Graduate in finance / commerce/ business management/ operations discipline Strong written and verbal communication skills & presentation skills. Working Knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Exposure to financial products like mutual funds, insurance, retirement services, financial planning, etc would be an added advantage.
- Product-specific or financial services industry experience will be an added advantage.
- Desired experience of 0-2 years in the field of brokerage and a Strong academic background/ orientation will be an added advantage.
Join Our Whatsapp Group: Click Here
How To Apply for Ameriprise Recruitment Hiring Graduates?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.
More Details Ameriprise Recruitment Hiring Graduates
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.