Ansys, HCL, Optum Hiring for multiple roles in India, both freshers & experienced can apply. Top IT companies are Hiring Freshers in Multiple cities in India. Below are Hiring News details and job description of each companies.
Ansys Application Developer
- Design, develop, and test automation workflows.
- Deploy UiPath components including bots, robots, development tools, code repositories, and logging tools.
- Create process and end-user documentation.
- Assure the quality of the automation (QA processes).
- Collaborate with development team members to ensure proper implementation and integration of the solutions.
- Lead the efforts of Deployment of each automation.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer science, computer engineering, or related field
- A minimum of 0-1+ years’ experience in Robotic Process Automation using the UiPath platform.
- An ability to understand current-state business processes and prioritize efficiency and automation opportunities.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
HCL Graduate Engineer Trainee
- Role- Graduate Engineer Trainee
- Position – Full Time
- Joining Location – PAN India
- Should be flexible to work out of any location in India and comfortable to work in any shift timings.
- Service Agreement needs to be signed for 12 months (1 year)
- B.E/ B. Tech Graduate with 70% and above in 10th, 12th and UG then you will be eligible for the recruitment process.
- All Circuit Branches (CSE, IT, ECE, EIE, EEE, ETC) are only eligible.
- Must belong to Engineering pass out batches on 2020/2021/2022 only.
- MCA – 65% and above in academics from 10th, 12th, UG and PG
Optum Associate Software Engineer
- These roles include, but are not limited to analysis, design, coding, engineering, testing, debugging, standards, methods, tools analysis, documentation, research and development, maintenance, new development, operations and delivery
- With every role in the company, each position has a requirement for building quality into every output.
- This also includes evaluating new tools, new techniques, strategies; Automation of common tasks
- Build of common utilities to drive organizational efficiency with a passion around technology and solutions and influence of thought and leadership on future capabilities and opportunities to apply technology in new and innovative ways.
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience.