ANZ Off Campus Drive 2022 for an Analyst role. Freshers and experienced are eligible to apply. Following are the ANZ Off Campus Recruitment process and details.
ANZ Off Campus Drive 2022
Company Name: ANZ
Job Role: Analyst
Experience: 0-3 Years
- Work completed within Banks set policies, procedures, and standards and able to apply business knowledge in daily work
- Monitors progress on outstanding matters
- Gain an understanding of customer queries/concerns by gathering the necessary information. Research customer requests by gathering all relevant information/data, ensuring all available avenues and sources of information are investigated.
- Focus on continuous improvement of the process
- Accurate & timely reporting of work results to the Team Leader on a daily basis.
- Process Skills and Cross Skillin
- Recognize issues requiring escalation and act accordingly.
- Process items/events with timeliness and accuracy.
- Staff communications, staff meetings rostering, and work distribution
Eligibility and Skills
- A candidate who has completed graduation/PG (BCom, BBA, BBM, MCom, MBA)
- Highly energetic and dynamic professional who is always striving to do better for our customers.
- Should be flexible working in any shifts (Involves night shift)
- Candidate having 0- 3 yrs of experience in Mortgage Process/banking Operations is an added advantage
- Excellent communication skills in written and oral English
- Carrying impressive interpersonal skills to communicate effectively with our Australian frontline and leading lenders
- Strong in living cultural and ethical values to demonstrate a sense of accountability, collaboration, excellence, integrity, and respect
Guaranteed 5-40 LPA Full Stack Development Job: Apply Now
Join Our Groups for More Jobs
Apply for ANZ Off Campus Drive 2022?
All eligible and interested candidates can apply for ANZ careers using the below-provided link. Fill up all the details and further interview dates and details will be shared.
Join Official Telegram Channel: Join
Apply for ANZ Off Campus Drive 2022 Click Here