ANZ Off Campus Drive 2023 Hiring For Test Analyst. ANZ is conducting an off campus recruitment drive. Freshers with a Software Engineering/Computer Science or other IT degree are eligible to apply for the job role. Below are the Mphasis Job description, Eligibility, and details.
Company Name: ANZ
Job Role: Test Analyst
Join Telegram Channel: Join Now
- We have an exciting opportunity for a Test Analyst to join the Retail and Commercial Risk Technology team.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for testing the PowerCurve Originations Platform.
- As part of this role, they will need to ensure all testing adheres to our standards and work closely with the squad members to ensure our testing is completed as per requirements and schedule.
- They will also be responsible for maintaining our automated regression test suite using Tosca.
- Software Engineering/Computer Science or other IT degree
- ISTQB Certification
- Demonstrated understanding of test methodologies and processes
- Experience working in Agile projects
- Hands on testing experience in APIs and mainframe systems
- Knowledge on Origination and Decision Systems highly regarded
- Experience with testing tools – Tosca, Xray
- Ability to manage stakeholder expectations
- Excellent communication and documentation skills
- Growth Mindset
Join Our Whatsapp Group: Click Here
Get guaranteed job of ₹5-40 LPA Apply Now
How To Apply ANZ Off Campus Drive 2023?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.
Apply Click Here
Upload Resume and Get Relevant Hiring Jobs: Register Now