Aptiv Off Campus Drive 2022 Hiring Freshers for Graduate Engineer. Aptiv is conducting an off campus recruitment drive. Freshers are eligible to apply for the job role. Below are the Aptiv Job description, Eligibility, and details.
Company Name: Aptiv
Job Role: Graduate Engineer
Join Telegram Channel: Join Now
Get a guaranteed job of ₹5-40 LPA Apply Now
- Analyzing customer requirements, Converting Customer Requirements into Design and Code
- Responsible for developing code in C/C++
- Responsible for software development (C/C++/Mscript/Simulink/Python)
- Responsible for software verification and validation (through automated Scripts and Vector toolchains, HIL, SIL)
- Analysis and resolution of customer and internally reported issues
- Helping in s/w integration activity – Supporting Continuous Integration and Continuous Development (CICD) Pipeline
- Responsible for Software module testing (functional, Unit / integration testing)
- Good Team player and should follow agile development methodologies as part of SW development life cycle.
- Regular interaction with other competencies-systems, Independent testing validation team, Project Management team
- 2022 batch BE / BTech / ME / MTech (CS / IT / ECE / EE / Telecom / Mechanical related branches)
- Good pH Score
- Good academic track record (60% throughout)
- Adherence to defined process
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Highly self-motivated and energetic
- BE / B.Tech – ₹ 6.5 Lakhs
- ME / M.Tech – ₹ 7.5 Lakhs
Join Our Whatsapp Group: Click Here
Upload Resume and Get Relevant Hiring Jobs: Register Now
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.
How To Apply for Aptiv Off Campus Drive 2022?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.