Asteria Aerospace Off Campus Drive 2022 Hiring for Associate Engineer. Asteria Aerospace is conducting an off campus recruitment drive. Freshers are eligible to apply for the job role. Below are the Asteria Aerospace Job description, Eligibility, and details.
Company Name: Asteria Aerospace
Job Role: Associate Engineer Quality Control
Experience: 0-2 Years
Education: Diploma/B.E/B.Tech any relevant degree
Join Telegram Channel: Join Now
- Coordinates and actively participates in ground and flight operations efforts including quality check, execution, and safety
- Conducts drone flights of assigned UAV(s)
- Identify the issue and report to the respective tea
- Expected to work in a safe manner in accordance with established operating procedures and practices
- Other duties as assigned or required.
- Diploma / B.E / B.Tech any relevant degree
- Freshers also can apply for a role with prior basic knowledge of UAV.
- Basic knowledge of Unmanned Aerial Vehicle
- Ability to work with flexible schedule during peak periods
- UAV piloting experience (Fixed wing piloting skill will be added advantage)
- Ability to work and learn flying with custom build UAV (Except DJI drones)
- Ability to understand the flight parameters and assess the quality of the RPAS
Join Our Whatsapp Group: Click Here
Get guaranteed job of ₹5-40 LPA Apply Now
How To Apply for Asteria Aerospace Off Campus Drive 2022?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.
Asteria Aerospace Off Campus Drive 2022 Click Here
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.
Upload Resume and Get Relevant Hiring Jobs: Register Now