Atos Syntel Off Campus Drive 2022: Atos Syntel hiring candidates with Engineering/Technical graduate for Trainee Engineer role across India. Following are the Atos Syntel Recruitment 2022 process and details.
Company: Atos Syntel
Job Role: Trainee Engineer
Location: Across India
Join our Whatsapp Group for Instant Job Alerts: Join Here
Atos Syntel Off Campus Drive 2022
Candidates with B.E./B.Tech/BSc/BCS/MCA engineering graduates are eligible for applying to Atos Syntel Off Campus Drive 2022.
Eligibility and Qualifications:
- Courses & Streams:
- B.E / B.Tech: Computer Science, Information Technology | BSc: CS/ IT/ PCM/ Statistics
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science (BCS) | MCA Computer Application
- 2022 Full-Time graduates: Only from recognized universities
- Aggregate %: Minimum 60% in SSC (X), HSC (XII), Graduation (UG), and Post-Graduation (PG) [All Semesters]
- No active backlog(s) at the time of joining.
- Education Break: Maximum 1-year break in education is allowed (from X/SSC to Highest Qualification)
- Good written and verbal English skills
- Flexible to work in any shift (Morning / Afternoon / Night) / 24*7
- Job Location: Pune/ Mumbai / Chennai/ Tirunelveli – Atos|Syntel reserves the right of allocation
Atos Syntel Salary:
- Salary not mentioned (As per company Standard)
- Atos Syntel salary for freshers 2022: 3.5 LPA (Expected)
- The working location will be PAN India
Guaranteed 5-40 LPA Full Stack Development Job: Apply Now
Atos Syntel Interview process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Round
- HR Rounds
Over 1000+ active Jobs for B.E/B.Tech: Register Here
How to apply for Atos Syntel Off Camus Drive 2022?
An Atos Syntel registration link is provided below. Fill up all the details and further Atos interview process and dates will be shared via mail.
More Jobs: Our Telegram Group: Join Here
Apply for Atos Syntel Off Campus Drive 2022
2021 Batch: Apply Here
2022 Batch: Apply Here