Atos Syntel Off Campus hiring freshers with technical graduate for Trainee IT Infrastructure in Pune and Chennai location. Following are the Atos Syntel recruitment process and details.
Atos Syntel Off Campus 2022
Company Name: Atos Syntel
Job Role: Trainee – It infrastructure
- Understanding of Infrastructure concepts (Cloud, Storage, networking, Windows, Desktops, etc).
- Understanding of the ITIL process.
- Good communication and a positive attitude.
Candidates will be working in the areas of
- Cloud services
- Windows/Operating systems.
- Digital Workplace
- Other IT infrastructure technologies
Guaranteed 5-40 LPA Full Stack Development Job: Apply Now
Eligibility and Qualifications
- B.Sc (Comp Sc, Electronics, IT) BCA / BCM (Computers)
- BE / B.Tech (Computer Science, Electrical, Electrical and Electronics, Electronics and Communication, Electronics and Instrumentation, Information science, Information Technology, Telecommunication) Minimum Marks 60% Graduation in 2021 No Backlogs Accepted
- M.S/MCA (Any Specialization)
- Only 2021 passing students from IT/CS/Electronics & communication/Electronics & telecommunication/Electronics & Instrumentation OR any electronics related specialization can apply.
- No Active backlog should be there.
- The candidate should have a minimum of 60% aggregate throughout academics, including degree.
- Only 1 year gap is allowed between 12th and Graduation. Any other GAP is not allowed.
Atos Syntel IT Trainee Salary
- For BE/B.Tech – 3.1 LPA
- For B.SC/BCA – 2.3 LPA
- For M.Sc/MCA – 2.5 LPA
Over 1000+ active Jobs for B.E/B.Tech register: Register Here
How to apply for Atos Syntel Off Campus 2022?
All eligible and interested candidates can apply for Atos Syntel careers using the below-provided link. Fill up all the details and further interview dates will be shared.
Join Our Groups for Daily Job Alerts
Apply for Atos Syntel Off Campus 2022 Click Here