AT&T Off Campus 2022 Hiring Freshers for Software Developer. AT&T is conducting an off campus recruitment drive. Freshers are eligible to apply for the job role. Below are the AT&T Job description, Eligibility, and details.
Company Name: AT&T
Job Role: Software Developer
Experience: 0-1 Years
Join Telegram Channel: Join Now
Get a guaranteed job of ₹5-40 LPA Apply Now
- Performs work focusing on software programming, maintenance and operations of systems used by AT&T or its clients to conduct business.
- Performs development, coding, testing, trouble shooting and support of software applications.
- Works with designers and senior developers during systems analysis and solution design as required.
- Basic experience of working as programmer/developer in enterprise software applications.
- Exposure to SAFe / Agile/Scrum development methodology.
- Exposure in using SDLC tools like Jira, Agile Craft etc…
- 0-1 years of work experience
- Must have done programming using PHP, Python, Java or other such core development languages.
- Experience in building web applications using Angular, PHP and other front end frameworks.
- Must have worked on databases like MySQL, MS SQL, Mongo DB and have knowledge of SQL
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to prioritize and work independently.
- Must possess great interpersonal and group communication skills.
- Good oral/written skills and good command in English is required.
Join Our Whatsapp Group: Click Here
Upload Resume and Get Relevant Hiring Jobs: Register Now
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.
How To Apply for AT&T Off Campus 2022?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.