Attivo Networks Freshers Off Campus Drive for Software – Intern | B.E/BTech/M.E/MTech.
Company Name: Attivo Networks
Job Role: Software – Intern
Salary: Rs 10,00,000 LPA
Apply by: Monday, 25 Jan, 2021.
Candidates with B.E/BTech/M.E/MTech engineering graduates can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as a Software – Intern at Attivo Networks.
Key Job Details:
- Software Development and Test (SDET) engineer will be responsible for automation and manual testing of security/networking software for Attivo’s Threat to Defend solutions
- The primary focus would be to develop automation and testing of security and networking software on Linux, Windows, and MAC Operating systems that run on Hardware Appliances, Virtualization, Cloud, and Servers/Desktops
- The person will get an opportunity to research in new domains and help build a world-class product in a startup environment
- Good Python/C/C++ Programming skills
- Expertise in Linux Operating System Internals
- Good understanding of Cyber Security, L2/L3 Protocols, TCP/IP, socket programming, and general networking concepts
- Should have excellent debugging, troubleshooting, analytical and problem-solving skills
Eligibility and Skills:
- B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech – 2020/21 Batch (CS/IT)
- Good pH score and Good academics
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Strong team player with a willingness to proactively interact with the team and achieve results in a dynamic, fast-growing environment
- Drive Date: Wednesday, 27th Jan 2021
- Last Date To Apply: Monday, 25 Jan 2021
- Drive Location: Online
About Attivo Networks:
Attivo Networks is cyber deception and attacker lateral movement detection company. Attivo Solution provides the forensics required to capture attacker methods/intent, update prevention systems, and protect against future attacks.
Link to Apply for Software Intern at Attivo Networks Check Details
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: