Autodesk Off Campus 2022 Hiring Freshers As DevOps Engineer. Autodesk is conducting an off campus recruitment drive. Below are the Autodesk Job description, Eligibility, and details.
Company Name: Autodesk
Job Role: Cloud DevOps Engineer
Experience: 0-2 Years
Join Telegram Channel: Join Now
Only B.E/B.Tech Jobs: Register Now
- Build and extend Full Stack infrastructure automations for enterprise and business applications in the enterprise cloud environment by leveraging Python, NodeJs, CI/CD and GitOps Methodologies etc.
- Configure and implement the public cloud environment for enterprise and business applications.
- Refactor and migrate enterprise and business applications running on-premises to the public cloud.
- Troubleshooting and solutioning of issues in the AWS environment.
- Design and build automation solutions to reduce manual efforts and increase team efficiency.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information System or equivalent experience.
- 0-2 years of Hands-on experience in Software development and Automation using Python or NodeJS, Rest API, GitOps
- Must have knowledge on JS framework – Angular, React, Vue
- Hands-on experience with SQL Server and No-SQL databases.
- Good knowledge on setting up cloud infra using terraforms or cloud formation templates (CFTs)
- Experience with CI/CD tools like Code build, Code Deploy, Jenkins.
Join Our Whatsapp Group: Click Here
Get guaranteed job of ₹5-40 LPA Apply Now
How To Apply Autodesk Off Campus 2022?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.
Apply for Autodesk Off Campus 2022 Click Here
Incedo Off Campus 2022 Hiring Software Engineer Trainee
Genpact Job Vacancy Hiring as Process Associate Reinsurance