Avalara Freshers Recruitment Drive for Software Engineer.
Job Role: Software Engineer
Apply by: Immediate
Candidates with Bachelor’s degrees in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as a Software Engineer at Avalara.
Key Job Details:
- Develop new features and do enhancements in full-stack
- Program and maintain that the code matches the industry standards
- Utilize AWS resources efficiently
- Exposure to DevOps
- Implementing CI/CD and TDD
- Develop, test and deploy integrations required to meet business requirements
- Understand existing codebase and identify improvement area
Eligibility and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field
- Strong software development skills
- Familiarity with DevOps
- Good skills in algorithms, collections, and data structures
- Use logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions, or approaches to problems
- Navigate an existing codebase comfortably
- Able to ship features on a weekly basis: should be good at time management and prioritization
Avalara is a computer software technology. It provides services in sales tax automation, cloud-based tax compliance solutions, and more. The company is headquartered in Washington, United States.
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts:
Apply before the link expires