Baker Hughes Hiring Fresh Techies for Test Automation Engineer. Baker Hughes is conducting an off campus recruitment drive for both freshers and experienced candidates. Below are the Cognizant Job description, Eligibility, and details.
Company Name: Baker Hughes
Job Role: Test Automation Engineer
Experience: 0-1 Years
Join Telegram Channel: Join Now
Only B.E/B.Tech Jobs: Register Now
- Assisting in Development of Test plans and test strategies for automation testing of embedded products such as pressure sensors, pressure calibrators and controllers
- Executing automation and manual test cases, raising and logging defects using tools like Jenkins, Rally
- Work with Lead Engineers to develop continuous integration and continuous deployment systems for embedded products, reusable test automation libraries
- Participate in reviews with senior engineers for test plans and test cases
- Having some understanding/experience of manual testing of Pressure sensing and controller products for functionality would be an added advantage.
- Bachelor’s degree in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math)
- Master’s degree preferred in similar field
- Basics of communication protocols such as UART, SPI, I2C. Knowledge of virtual COM ports for PC to device communication
- Basic knowledge of C / C++ embedded programming languages
- Basic Knowledge of 32 bit ARM (STM32 series) micro controllers an added advantage
Join Our Whatsapp Group: Click Here
Get guaranteed software developer job of ₹5-40 LPA Apply Now
How To Baker Hughes Vacancy?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.